The Graphical Designer is responsible for the design, layout and client side coding of our websites, web applications and marketing materials such as adverts, flyers, posters and banners. The Graphical Designer will be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks.
The Graphical Designer should:
- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative.
The applicant should have experience using:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Cascading Style Sheets 3
- ASP.NET MVC 4
The Graphical Designer normally works 40 hours a week, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines, which could include evenings and weekends. The Graphical Designer will work at the Wingu office at 12A Refinery Place, Refinery Road, Changamwe, Mombasa.
The salary offered ranges from Ksh 30,000 to Ksh 50,000 depending on experience. Wingu is offering a one year initial contract.
If you are interest, then please send your application letter with CV and preferably a portfolio to email@example.com